Before starting your program, you should have a complete fitness assessment.
Testing your existing fitness levels gives you important details on the type of exercise routines or diet plan you should start.
A series of test gives you a complete profile of your overall fitness needs.
Evaluation Criteria Includes:
- Monitoring your Heart Rate
- Blood Pressure Measurements
- Measuring Muscle Strength and Endurance
- Body Fat Percentage measurements
- Fitness Levels of Heart and Lung
- Flexibility Measurements
Although you can perform these tests yourself, it’s best to have a professional perform the assessments.
Using an expert with the proper equipment will help you get more accurate results.
A good fitness analysis gives you a blueprint on what type of programs you should implement for your body.