In order to keep yourself motivated, it is important to set short terms fitness goals. You fitness goals for be for a few week up to a few months. Here are some example of short-term fitness goals.
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week
- Jog on the treadmill for 5 minutes straight
- Increase the amount of reps you can do with the same weight
- Workout at least 30 minutes during a workout session
- Start working out with weights
- Doing a different machine than you are use too
- Ride stationary bicycle at a higher rpm than a week before