It is important to set long-term fitness goals so you can have an idea of the body you want to achieve. Long-term results would be anywhere from three months to a year. When making your goals, make sure they are realistic. Don't set silly goals of 50 pounds in one month to attend a reunion. Here are some example of long-term fitness goals you can set.
Examples of Long-term fitness goals
- Losing 30 pounds in 4 months
- Jog 2 miles straight outside in 3 months
- Workout for an hour doing cardio and weight lifting exercises
- Ride the elliptical machine at 125 strides per minute at level 8
- Do 25 push ups
- Fit into a dress you have not worn since college